The Energetic Armament ARX 5.56MM centerfire silencer for AR-platform eXtreme performance. At less than 8.8 oz. the ARX™ represents best-in-class light weight for a hard use 5.56 dedicated silencer. The ARX™ features composite C-300 nickel-cobalt maraging steel baffles with laser welded Stellite® 21 cobalt-chrome leading edges. This hybrid composite baffle design leverages the best engineering properties of both materials to create a baffle core that can stand up to full auto 5.56 use with no barrel length restriction. The nitrided C300 baffles handle extreme pressure at thin, light cross sections and the Stellite® 21 cobalt-chrome leading edges provide hot gas erosion protection to the bore aperture. The ARX™ is designed with a ported blast baffle and stepwise progressive bore to balance backpressure and sound suppression. Less gas to the shooter, less sound to the ear.
The ARX™ features all the characteristics that Energetic Armament is known for in their centerfire silencers including Energetic Armament’s patent-pending serial ID ring and universal 1.375×24 mount making it compatible with most industry standard mounts and QD systems. This is all backed by Energetic Armament’s commitment to customer service and lifetime no-BS warranty.
- Weight: Silencer only – 8.0oz (227g), Direct Thread Mount – 8.8oz (249g), Direct Thread Mount & accessory Flash Hider End Cap – 9.1oz (258g)
- Length: 5.8″ (147mm)
- Diameter: 1.54” (39mm)
- Material: Welded Core – Heat Treated C300 Nickel-Cobalt Maraging Alloy US origin, DFAR certified
- Mounting: 1/2×28 RH Standard Direct Thread
- Rating: 5.56mm NATO, .223REM, .224 Valkyrie
- Design: Laser welded baffle stock with removable end cap
- Finish: Black Nitride
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- EA ARX™ Silencer w/ 1/2-28 direct thread adapter & standard front cap
- User Manual